Friday 22 March 2013

Why this week sucks...



I'm not usually one to be overly pessimistic about everything, but sometimes it's like there is someone throwing snowballs of shit at your life because they think it is really funny, when actually it's the absolute worst. Surely there is some good news coming my way real soon? Right?

Reasons why this week sucks: 

- Two bands split up. I Dream In Colour and Harbour. Most of you reading this will go who? They were small, they were unsigned, but they had something. I've been pushing and supporting these guys for months and months and what they had was exciting. I understand the reasons behind both the splits, but it's a shame and it sucks.

- As many of you will know, Paramore decided to put on a intimate show at The Garage in London. Tickets went on sale this morning, they sold out in two minutes. I didn't get any. Ballsacks.

- Due to the lack of customers and no holiday to be covered, my pay packet this month is minuscule and I am very fed up of being poor.

- Feeling so deflated after so many job rejections you just can't even see the point anymore.

- Exceedingly good looking guys keep adding/following me on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram - they are all in relationships. What a tease.

- I have the whole weekend off work for the first time in forever but no real funds to go anywhere or do anything.

- The Cornish Council are threatening the safety of beach goers at Polzeath. I've surfed there for years and may now have to relocate because of their idiocy, read more why here

Reasons why this week doesn't suck:

- I did get a ticket to see Ben Howard in June, which is obviously when he'll realise we're meant to be together and all this fuss over being single will be no more.

Oh Ben....

No comments:

Post a Comment