Sunday 24 February 2013

Why?

I've been debating this little space on the internet for a while, should I really post emotions and feelings (yuck) up on the internet for all to see?

But over the past few months I have found myself rambling on about life and the drama that comes along with it, to my friends. I'm grateful to have them listening, but sometimes it's just easier to scribble/type everything you need to say down.

I don't intend for this blog to be all "OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN SINGLE SO LONG, WOE IS ME, NOBODY LOVES ME, I HATE THIS" and so on. Because quite frankly, it's only occasionally I feel this way, the rest of the time I get on with my life just like any other day.

This is just a space for me, to openly share my thoughts on the good and the bad, the high's and low's of being a single twenty-something female trying to stumble across the perfect career and attempting to fit every piece of the 'Happy Ever After' puzzle together. It may take some time.

"Lust is just a child's game and you, you were always late to bloom."

No comments:

Post a Comment